Salmon on Cedar Board
I can’t really call this a recipe because it’s so easy. I’ll even provide step-by-step instructions so that you can see for yourself the simplicity of this.
- Soak cedar board for at least 30 minutes.
- When the cedar board is done soaking, dry it off.
- Heat grill to medium-high temperature.
- Cut salmon to desired size. Place on cedar board.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with lemon slice.
- Place on the pre-heated grill for about 20 minutes.
The Boy’s Reaction: “I love that our friends T&C introduced us to this!” Me too.