Chicken Pot Pie
Sheesh, I let a lot of time pass. I’ve been cooking – just haven’t been updating gfb.
I think it’s time I get back into this.
So let me start with something easy.
Looks intimidating, huh? It’s actually pretty freakin’ easy.
- pre-made deep pie crust (there should be 2 in a package)
- 10.75 ounce can of cream of chicken soup
- rotisserie chicken (tear it up!)
- bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup of milk (non-daily milk works fine)
- salt & black pepper
Pre-heat the oven to 350-degrees.
In bowl, combine soup, milk and a pinch of salt & black pepper. Throw in chicken chunks and vegetables – I would give you an estimate but really, it’s whatever proportions work for you (I probably used a handful of chicken and a handful & a half of the veggies). Combine ingredients and pour into one of the pie crusts. Lie the second pie crust on top. Seal the crust (using a fork works well on the edges). Cut 3 lines on the top crust to create vents.
Bake for one hour.